Wednesday 18 April 2012

Further development/ideas for Logo and Business Card

After a discussion with Jane and also looking at Domain names I decided to go with the Two Strings Design idea.  I also check Companies House and there are no other Companies registered with this name.  I have bought the Domain name.


I like the LW as below however as soon as I search LW Designs another company comes up.   If nothing else Two Strings creates a question/discussion thread on meeting people.













I looked at a Pantone Swatch book as the colours were printing out with more blue than green.  This is the colour I chose a a Process coated colour:  

DS-238-3C
DS-56-1c





I quite like the Orange contrast with the green/blue and it adds to the communication of 'two.'



No comments:

Post a Comment