Thursday 4 October 2012

I was never 100% happy with the Two Strings branding however it gave me some collateral to use over the summer.  After discussing with several professionals I have decided to drop the Designer/Accountant angle.  It looks too much like I was to be both rather than just promoting the Accountancy skills I bring into design.  For now I have gone with a more 'creative' avatar I design for my twitter account and in the interests of being experimental I have avoided black and white.  I love colour especially purple so I am being true to myself.

I have added the new branding to my cargo account and also design a new business card and promotional leaflet.

This has been the design development over the summer.  The underlying principle has been about trying to be true to myself , what I like.  I started exploring Arts and Crafts/ Mackintosh style fonts.















I added this branding to Twitter and mywebsite over the summer however it just was not working.  the tiangle made the LW too smal.  So i went back to the drawing board.  Around this time I saw this work on the Multi-adaptor website which I liked:









I like how this Agency explains its services and the words they use.





In order to convey both my personal multi dimensional skills and also the fact I conside the multidimensional world in my design i started exploring triansgles, tetrahedryns and pyramids for my promotional material.



I also thoght the L I created could be interested folded at the diagonal.





I also rebranded my Cargo account over the summer








An my twitter account.




No comments:

Post a Comment