Saturday 6 October 2012

Networking with Twitter

I am planning to research my Twitter followers ( all followed me first!) who are working in digital media, looking for opportunities to make contact.

Jonathan Torke

Is a German based web developer who recently started following me.  He does have a blog however it needs translating.  He puts up interesting and informative links to web development/design.


PS Website & Naomi Farrar (BAGD)

Web design and web optimisation based in Ilkley

Grafton media  - I definately need to approach this agency as they are involved with Transmedia


RAR Top 30 Agency offering Graphic Design, Website Design, Web Development, PR, Marketing, SEO & Social Media Company in Dublin, Manchester & London.




Digital, Data and Direct marketing Agency based in Guisley



Like the fact they talk about their team.
The line spacing on the layout needs a look at and some typo's ie i instead of I!

Script Media & Laura Blackburn/  Script Media are a Publishing, Event and Design Agency based in Barnsley. (21 miles)




A Digital Marketing agency based in Leeds and London


As of 12.10.12 Fuse 8 are now following me!

A complete creative and marketing agency based in Leeds, London and Russia




















No comments:

Post a Comment