Monday 4 June 2012

Spreading the word/ networking

In addition to the traditional methods such as websites, Social Networking and Creative Cvs I have also been using contacts I have made over the years.  Potential leads I have for some Freelance work include:


1.  XTG Hairdressing


I have known my hairdresser Faye for ten years.  XTG have had their current logo and premises for about six years and would like a rebrand.  I have offered to rebrand them and see this as a potential live brief to start in September at Level 6.  They are refreshing their premises in January 2013 so the timing works.  I had my first meeting with the partners who are three women.  This will eb a challenging client as I have three partners to agree designs with and also each is naturally creative due to the industry they are in.


At the first meeting they agreed to email me existing ideas/ aesthtics taht theyc urrently like to give me some Design Direction.


2.  http://www.propermaid.co.uk/index.php

I am contacting this company to discuss potentially designing a logo or some cake packaging.  The owners partnet is an engineer I used to work with at the Council.


3. The Creative Hub


Fred gave me this contact who is based in Marsden close to where I live.  Janet Hagger would like some branding doing for The Creative Hub.

At this stage until I visit The Space people I am unsure of how much time will be available to do any more work over the summer.  Also i want to make a serious dent in the Dissertation research.

No comments:

Post a Comment