Saturday 23 June 2012

Summer Week 1

I have decided rather than create a blog for every occurence over the summer I will write a weekly blog not least because its more achievable.


What a fantastic week to start the summer:


YCN Commendation 


The Heinz Salad Cream collaborative brief has been selected for a Commendation so that means Kirsty and I go to an Awards ceremony on London.  Even better Claudia and Chloe were commended to for their Peacocks brief.

YCN Awards



The End of year show


Great to see the third year's 'turn it on' for their end of year show.  These are some of my highlights sorry the quality is not fantastic as they were take with my i-Phone.

My second year results

Really happy that the hard work has paid off - 33.33% of the way to a First.

Meeting with The Space People

Meeting with Michael Freemantle at 10 Associates

Meeting with Janet Hagger at The Loftspace in Marsden









No comments:

Post a Comment