Friday 18 May 2012

Contacting agencies

I have been holding back from contacting agencies as I had not designed my Creative CV or come up with a portfolio I was happy with.  Yesterday I completely focussed on designing my brand, CV and also created a Cargo collective website.  They are still not perfect however I dont want to leave this any longer as if I do I will end up not having any contact with studios over the summer.


The Cargo Account is:  two strings design


I have also contacted the following studios attaching my CV and linking to the Cargo account.

Michael Freemantle - Head of Design at 10 Associates (Studied at Leeds)

Tim Miller at the Space People (Jane connection)

Paul Kerfoot at Bulletpoint Design ( A friend knows this guy in Bradford)
I plan to contact

Elmwood (Chris Jackson and Rob Skelly) once Fred oks it.

I have also arranged a meeting with a freelance designer called John Polley who lives near me to look at his work (he doesn't have a website!) and get some feedback on mine.

To be continued... 

A reply for The Space People already!





Update

1. I have a meeting with Tim at The Space People on Monday 18th June to visit the studio and discuss possible work experience.
2. I have a meeting with Micael Freemantle at 10 Associates booked for Thursday 21st June to visist studio an dhave a chat about my Design practice.
3.  I did not get a response off Bulletpoint.









No comments:

Post a Comment