Saturday 16 March 2013

Studio visit and portfolios reviews

I have two studio visits lined up for w/c 25th March.  The first at Spencer Creative with Kyle Bibby and the second at Logistik with the Studio Manager Marc Allott.  The first was through a job I applied for and then followed up requesting a studio visit the second is a 'Tea and Cake' email where I emailed my snapshot portfolio and CV. The email closed with 'PS I will come armed with a homemade victoria sandwich for with the tea' and I really think that swung it!  So going to be busy baking next weekend.

Really excited about both these visits for different reasons.

Spencer Creative are a growing Branding Agency and I think there would be a lot of scope for me to grow in an Agency like this whereas Logistik are more Interdisciplinary and work with some huge clients like Marks and Spencers and Kopparberg.  Both right up my street.




No comments:

Post a Comment