Sunday 14 November 2010

No news- progress crit

The progress crit group lead by Amber included Luke, Sarah, Sophie, Kirsty and Charlotte.


Issues


  The feedback was really useful as I had not appreciated the brief was not being fulfilled if I used more than one stock ie the bubble wrap.  Amber said it was a good idea and I could use it but maybe I could try re-creating the 'bubble wrap' in Illustrator.  Also I expressed some concern over cutting out the paper dolls as this wa time consuming and also they were quite fragile.  Luke also pointed out the white paper showed through so maybe using black paper would work.  The problem is there is no facility to print with white ink at college.  Sara and Sophie suggested maybe handcrfting them instead.  Amber's idea was my favourite, adding 'cut out' lines which allude to them being cut out.


Actions

Try bubble wrap


Cut out lines


Look at options for net layout.

The crit groups are becoming more relaxed and as a result people seem more confident at providing each other with feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment