Monday 23 May 2011

Final crit -Speaking from experience

At the final crit we were put in pairs and had the opportunity to informally discuss our work with each other .  Joe was my partner.  I though Joe's website was really strong and had a professional edge, although a little 'corporate' looking and lacking in personality.
In pairs we then went on to crit another pairs work using a form as detailed below.  We crited Chris and Sarah's work.  I liked the personality that Chris gets across on his work from his notes to his final outcome. By using quotes and personal experiences he managed to inject humour and a down to  earth  tone.


The volume of Sarah's work was awesome.  I liked the 'because' statements on each piece and the simplity of the white with black type.  the only negatives we could come up with was perhaps she was lacking in primary research and also the pack itself maybe slightly intimidating and feel 'too much' as we get so much in the first couple of weeks.


Emily and Ben carried out my feedback and overall the feedback was positive although I don't think they picked up from my design context that I had done some primary research.  It certainly has made me think how I can improve or extend the concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment