Friday 6 May 2011

Speaking from experience - Progress Crit



We delivered our  2 minute presentations Amber, Jo and ten members of the group.  really cross with myself as I out really nervous again.  The feedback was positive.  Jo felt I should try to stay open minded about the outcome at this stage (although I reminded them we only had two weeks left!) The group liked the song choice. 


General feedback was to trying to focus on Graphic designers and first years. Also ensure you develop your concept if it is too general.


Sophie received praise for finding what is currently refreshing and original. 

I suggested Kirsty make a Graphic Design specific Club crawl focussing on the days you can go out rather than a general map.


It was interesting to see that everybody had come up with something unique to them.  Also I thought my boards were boring compared to other people in the group.  I liked the fact Luke had hand done all his.  Also Beth had put some interesting images and relevant patterns.



No comments:

Post a Comment