Monday 22 April 2013

D&AD Digital Revolution Revisted



I went to the D&AD Presidents lecture in Manchester on Wednesday 27 April.  When I booked my ticket I thought I was going to get to see Neville Brody (Current President) up close however it turned out he couldnt make it.

Overview of the people presenting:
The event was chaired by Jim Ralley from Hyper Island 

Tom Roope
The Rumpus Room Digital Director
Tom helped to set up the interactive branch of Tomato in 1999, and has worked on projects with Sony, Levi’s and MTV, to name a few.

Drew Hemment  CEO and Founder
Future Everything
Award winning Festival and Innovation lab
Craig Ward Music


Laura Jordan Bambach

Creative Director of Dare
Laura is credited for her ability to use technological advances and digital media in experimental and innovative ways.

Craig Ward - Music





No comments:

Post a Comment